Skip to main content
- Membership is bestowed on organizational entities, and not on individuals.
- Only one Member and/or one Associate Member shall be appointed from each country.
- In order to qualify for Member status in the Association, the primary objective of the Member’s organization shall address fire safety and associated matters.
- The Member’s organization shall either be:
- Recognized as the primary fire safety organization of a country by the national insurance organizations of that country; or
- Recognized as the primary fire safety organization of a country by the national government of that country; or
- Generally accepted as the principal national organization for fire safety in that country.